I Do!
How? You might ask.
Because I keep getting them! They are becoming a nightly ritual, it's so fun.
I had my RhoGam injection today. Don't worry my baby is safe from my own blood now.

Shhh, Don't tell Jed, because I'm still milking the fact that I had to bend over and have a needle go into my backside, but it wasn't that bad. I was so brave, and I got a bright yellow band aid. I did not get offered a sucker however even though there was a jar of them on the counter and I wanted one. I guess they are for kids only.
6 comments:
Not only on pregnant women the charlie Horse are common. But i get them too once in awhile, they are horrible.
It'll be worth it once the little guy is here. :)
You are so brave and definitely deserved a sucker for that one! Sorry about the Charley Horses - what a pain (literally! ha ha). Anyway, I'm so excited for you! You look great!
The potassium in bananas are suppose to help with charley horses. I got them when I was pregnant with my first but they weren't as bad with the other two.
I got those too, and they really really hurt!! I also had restless leg. those I dont't miss. Just a few more months and you will be back to normal with your cute new friend.
I get charlie horses alot. Drink a glass of milk and walk it off for a minute then you'll be doing great, at least that's what I do. I also used to keep a spoon in the freezer. Then when I had a charlie horse, I'd rub it out with that. Sounds weird (probably an old wife's tale). It usually worked.
Miss you guys in Young women!!!
Post a Comment