On Saturday I met a friend who may or may not be an ultra sound tech,and who may or may not have snuck me into an exam room to do a little 3D imaging on the little monster growing in my tummy.

He is just so handsome!
(A special shout out/thanks to Bliss)
Sunday I opened my eyes to remember that I forgot to remember it was Easter. Oopsie! Yep, that means the Easter Bunny forgot to come to our house. I hope he doesn't forget to bring the boy a basket filled with all types of treasures next year.
Last week we went to the all day (MARATHON) birthing class at McKay-Dee Hospital. I almost changed my mind about having a baby after the video! Lets just say that does not look like a good time. I have decided that the epidural is the way to go for me!
I can't believe its getting so close to BABY TIME at the Pollock house.
This pregnancy has gone fast.
I think I will kind of miss being pregnant.
I love when he wiggles and moves.
Although it will be nice to not be a walking heater anymore. (I turned the heat down to below 60 degrees and thought it was pleasant...Jed thought he would turn into a popsicle and complained that we could see our breath.)
I will miss craving fruit. (That's right the chocoholic craves apples, plums, melon and raspberry's.)
I love hearing his helicopter heart beat at the doctors office. (However, I will be glad to give up producing a urine sample at each appointment...TMI I know, but seriously can't they design something better than those tiny little cups!)
I will miss listening to Jed talk to my tummy and watching him blow raspberries on it to make the boy jump (hilarious!)
It doesn't even bother me that complete strangers want to rub my belly and talk baby talk and coo to the boy.
I feel blessed to have had such a pleasant pregnancy so far and for a good husband who is willing to rub my back during and after church :)
7 comments:
I am so excited. He does look some handsome. That is great that you have had a good pregnancy. I would've loved to have that experience during mine. Hope to see you soon.
You might want to get Jed an epidural as well. He can't even handle dried up toothpaste in a sink. He better be sitting down when the action starts to happen or you may be picking up off the floor. One word Jed "AfterBirth"
So exciting! I am guessing you haven't decided on a name for the "boy"! Having a smooth pregnancy is a blessing for sure, I am happy you are enjoying it ;)
What a handsome guy! He is so cute! Thanks for the sneak peak and am so excited to see pictures of him soon! (And I totally agree with you on the epidural!) I'm glad that you have had a good pregnancy. I had to laugh with the points on your list! There are definitely parts of pregnancy that will be missed, but once your cute little guy is here, I'm sure he will keep you so busy and be so much fun that you'll forget you even had to use those tiny cups at the doctors!
Rebecca - The last comment about Jed giving you back rubs at church and after church. THE BEST HUSBAND EVER! Sitting in church is one of the hardest parts of being pregnant. Feeling the baby kick is definitely the BEST! I'm so happy for you and Jed. Love ya.
Grandma can't wait to hold and cuddle #12. That could be his name, Twelve!
I'm so excited for you two. It's almost here! You two will be awesome parents. Being a mom is a whole bunch of fun. Hang in there. I hope this last little bit is still goood for you.
Post a Comment