
Yesterday morning we attended the 3rd annual Walk Now for Autism at This is the Place Heritage Park.
Cosmo was there. He rubbed my belly, let everyone take a picture with him (doesn't Jed look like a happy fan), and danced with my mother-in-law. Go Cougars!
The walk itself was probably the most organized (aka strenuous) path they've had in all three years (wouldn't you know it considering I'm like 9 months pregnant).
Afterwards we all went out to lunch. MMmmm!
FOUR weeks and still counting!
Last week at the doctors office they told me I am already starting to dilate. (Can I write that on a blog?) It's becoming more and more real... soon we will have a baby in this house! I am getting a little nervous! Do any of you Pro-moms have advice for me...Labor, first few weeks, nights, things I need and still don't have?... you name it, I'll take it!
7 comments:
What is your birthing plan?Go natural or epidural? I hope everything goes well for you. It was good to see you at church the other day but too bad we couldn't talk.
Enjoy the small simple moments, they go by SO fast. And I didn't like cutting fingernails for fear of nipping tiny fingers so I used an emery board to get them smooth and smaller.
Rebecca, try to ignore all of the parenting advice and go with your instincts. You'll go crazy trying to keep up with all the advice you hear from everywhere and all the things you're told you should do with your child to help them. That being said, you should read the book - BabyWise. It had some great advice on getting a baby to sleep
Listen politely to all advice shaking your head up and down and then do what comes naturally. You will be fine. You are his mother you know what is best for him!trust me you will know11
Make sure Jed gets his epidural first and all will go smooth
During labor, don't let Jed go out to get a bite to eat, even if you think you've got a long wait. Brian almost missed Sarah's birth. And don't let anyone tell you that they can see you're ready any day. I was told that by the receptionist and two weeks later had to be induced. Those were the longest two weeks of my pregnancy history...well, close anyway.
You are going to be a GREAT mom! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment