
We can't believe our little munchkin is already two weeks old!
Where does the time go?
He had his two week appointment yesterday.
He is gaining weight, 8 lbs 4 oz! (It shows in his chin and gut -so cute!)
He is now 20 1/2 inches long. Which means he still has a ways to go before catching up to his daddy.
He peed on the pediatrician. Dr. Gabrielson was quick to respond, it's almost like this has happened to him before. So, now our child has urinated and pooped on his Doctor.
He is doing much better with his day/night schedule... not perfected, but we are getting there.

He loves to watch sports with his dad. I can hear Jed talking to him, "Are you going to play basketball or football, son?" Our little mister just responds with grunts.
He grunts! It's so cute, and I prefer grunting to crying!
So far we have decided we love him and think we will keep him!
8 comments:
Rebecca he is sooo cute looks just like his mommy!! What a beautiful little baby. Hope everything is going well for you. Miss you!
I am glad you have decided to love and keep him! That went by fast and I feel extremely slackerish for not having met him yet :(
How's your mom, how are you?
Oh he is so cute and looks so much like you! What a little doll. Congratulations
cute cute cute!!
He is adorable. Good work!!
He is a keeper! I love those little grunting noises. He is adorable. They really grow and change sooo fast in the beginning. Every day is so much better than the last! Lets definatley get together next week
I still can't believe how cute your baby is... I mean, you and Jed are cute too, but MAN, he is adorable!
Sawyer is such a cute little guy! I can't believe he is almost 3 weeks now! Time flies. I love that picture of him sleeping - so precious! Hope you are doing well and enjoying it. Thanks again for remembering Flag day, I mean, my birthday!
Post a Comment