Saturday, September 18, 2010

Surviving September

Football season has begun

Here are my cute boys getting ready to watch the BYU game today.



Sawyer is really getting into this football thing. He likes to wear his blue and cheer --win or lose!










Daddy and Sawyer love to take naps together!



Sawyer has found his toes! It's so cute.
He loves to laugh, which I love love love. It's so fun to make him giggle.
Our little Sawyer also loves to be outside!

My Jeddy has opted to not shave again until BYU wins. I am praying for a win!

3 comments:

Ludlows said...

Rebecca he is such a doll. That is fun that Sawyer likes football too. Family traditions are already forming.

Raquel said...

Hey I can finally post a comment! Fun to see how Sawyer and dad enjoy football. How is football mom doing? Next time we work together you will have to explain this new BYU change everyone is talking about to me.

Talitha said...

I love to see photos and read updates of your sweet boy, he is so scrumptious :)